Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Top 5 Most Useful Blogs

Today I present my top 5 most useful blogs (that I've found).

5. Cool Tools (http://kk.org/cooltools/)

Cool Tools updates almost daily. It's basically an advertisement for different things that you can buy that you wouldn't normally stumble upon, but have a great value for their price. I think the coolest one I've seen so far is an attachment for shovels that changes the angle you would normally be pulling at, greatly lowering the strain on your back.

4. I Will Teach You to Be Rich (www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/)

This guy is and writes like a Stanford graduate. He clearly has a large knowledge base about finance and managing a budget as well as getting strong returns on your money. He updates rarely, but usually when he does it is a well written and informative entry.

3. Get Rich Slowly (http://www.getrichslowly.org/)

An interesting saga about a man's quest to pull himself out of debt. Usually contains some useful advice on how to save money, various book reviews, guest posts from a wide range of perspectives and information about what is going on in his local area. While sometimes I find it hard to relate to, I find this inspirational.

2. Life hacker (lifehacker.com)

Being a geek like I am, I enjoy the tips and tricks as well as the downloads that these guys dig up daily. Usually they have at least one article worth reading a day that contains some tool or tip that makes my life a lot easier.

1. Genius Types (http://geniustypes.com/)

Genius Types is my personal favorite blog. It hits on all my favorite topics: relevant news, passive income, business statistics, personal experience advice. I've learned a lot from reading this and this was one of the first blogs I added to my Google Reader list. Definitely worth checking out and some of the archived blogs contain important advice for anyone who wants to move from the realm of working for money to having their money work for them.

I hope you add these blogs to your feeder and enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments: